- 3–4 nectarines or white peaches
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (60 ml) + lemon slices for serving
- 1/4 cup Brandy or Triple Sec (60 ml)
- 1 bottle cold Cava or Sparkling white (or an aromatic white like Chenin Blanc, Riesling or Pinot Grigio)(750 ml)
- pint of raspberries
- Cut nectarines or peaches into cubes and mix with sugar.
- Place half the fruit into the bottom of a pitcher.
- (If assembling early, leave out the fruit until serving time.)
- Pour in lemon juice, brandy and cold white wine and stir (gently).
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, fill glasses with: ice, nectarines or peaches, raspberries and lemon slices.
- Pour sangria into glasses and enjoy!
- Optional: Serve with extra fruit and spoons.
Adapted from winefolly.com’s White Peach Sangria with Cava