Roll crackers right in the baking sheet with a small juice glass! Get creative with different toppings like seeds, herbs, spices or hard cheese.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- baking spray
- seeds, herbs, spices or hard cheese for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix first four ingredients by hand or in a food processor to form dough.
- Line two quarter sheet pans with baking spray and parchment paper.
- Place half of dough on each tray and cover dough with an additional sheet of parchment paper.
- Use a small juice glass to roll dough into an even layer across the length and width of pan. Cut excess from edges and fill in holes.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, make 30 squares per pan (6 rows of 5 squares each).
- Sprinkle with extra salt and pepper or with poppy/sesame seeds, herbs or parmesan cheese.
- Spread out crackers on pan and bake until set, about 12 minutes, removing before they brown.
- Best eaten within a day or two.