I made Almond Flour Crackers (gluten free and paleo) for you for Mother’s Day.
You’re welcome. 🙂
Easy to mix and roll out.
Experiment with different toppings, including seeds, herbs, spices and hard cheese.
Let’s make crackers!
No rolling pin required.
Roll them right in the baking sheet with a small juice glass!
Get creative with different toppings, like
- poppy seeds
- sesame seeds
- herbs like oregano
- spices like cayenne
- hard cheese like parmesan
I LOVE crackers like wheat thins, water crackers, triscuits, saltines, melba toast and more.
But when I need a paleo or gluten free snack, these almond flour crackers satisfy my salty crunchy cravings just right.
So get out your juice glass, Pin and Dig in!
Have you made a diginwithdana recipe lately??
TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM @DANAZGERARD, HASHTAG #DIGINWITHDANAPrint
Roll crackers right in the baking sheet with a small juice glass! Get creative with different toppings like seeds, herbs, spices or hard cheese.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- baking spray
- seeds, herbs, spices or hard cheese for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix first four ingredients by hand or in a food processor to form dough.
- Line two quarter sheet pans with baking spray and parchment paper.
- Place half of dough on each tray and cover dough with an additional sheet of parchment paper.
- Use a small juice glass to roll dough into an even layer across the length and width of pan. Cut excess from edges and fill in holes.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, make 30 squares per pan (6 rows of 5 squares each).
- Sprinkle with extra salt and pepper or with poppy/sesame seeds, herbs or parmesan cheese.
- Spread out crackers on pan and bake until set, about 12 minutes, removing before they brown.
- Best eaten within a day or two.