A bonus recipe for the last day of 2017!
With just five ingredients and thirty minutes, you can bake these Peanut Butter Kiss and Tell Cookies.
It’s a magical, gluten free cookie to add to your 2018 best dessert ideas.
Use good quality peanut or almond butter (not reduced fat or generic).
PIN and Dig in!
Feeling adventurous? Try a few of my all time favorite easy desserts:
From our house to yours, wishing you all
a happy, healthy and sweet New Year!
Tag your creations on social media #diginwithdana
DROP ME A LINE anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With just five ingredients, you’ve got time to make these easy and festive holiday cookies. Gluten free too! Generic or low fat peanut butter not recommended.
- 1 cup good quality peanut or almond butter, well stirred
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 chocolate kisses (milk chocolate or a variety of flavors)
- Preheat oven to 350 F or 325 F convection.
- Line two baking sheets with baking spray and parchment paper.
- Use an electric or handheld mixer to cream peanut butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Form cookies into 1 1/4 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until tops are slightly cracked.
- Remove and immediately press one chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Cool ten minutes, then transfer to wire racks.
Adapted from Dee Davis’ Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies in
Taste of Home Holiday Cookies & Candies Magazine, 2017
Nutritional Information for one
Peanut Butter Kiss and Tell Cookie.